Review | Models Prefer Cream Blush Stick in Dream


Dreamy and creamy. The Models Prefer Cream Blush sticks are high up on my list of totally underrated Australian products. They don't get enough internet love. But trust me when I say you need to put this on your 'To Buy' list. So I'll keep the rest of my narrative short and sweet.


I'm talking about 'Dream' in particular. This is the perfect blush for those with a darker complexion and makes a gorgeous bronzer for the fairer lass's out there. The finish of this is such a beautiful rose gold and the formula is light and you can build this up in intensity if that floats your boat. 


This has been my go to staple summer product, kicking my Body Shop Honey Bronzer to the wayside. It's like a two in one flush and bronze for my nearly translucent white skin.


My only con is the packaging. The wind up mechanism in these are very flimsy so patience is a recommendation with these bad boys. 

With a cool price of $10.99u and with three other shades on offer as well, these are well worth the double take next time you're browsing Priceline. 

Gidget xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper