Review | The Perfect Palette with The Inglot Freedom System


If I had the money...man oh man you'd better believe I'd clear out MAC. However not all of us have a large bank account or credit card at our disposal. Inglot is like a baby Mac store. Young, youthful and full of new and improved eyeshadow formulas. Sorry Mac. When it comes to eyeshadow Inglot is certainly kicking your butt! 


It happened in the spur of the moment. I was looking for a contour shade at one of my local Inglot counter and decided to pick up a quad palette in the process. When I got home and had to decide which of my Inglot pans to put into it turned into something magical and beautiful. I wound up with a palette that it not only multi purposeful but combines four colours used in everyday makeup.


Left to right of course.

395 is a beautiful yellow peach white gold highlight. This is amazingly pigmented so for an eyeshadow this will last me a long time as you need to use quite a light hand with this. It's not so much a metallic finish as it is a sheen. It's stunning. I use it on the cheekbones, eyebrow bone, inner eye highlight and my cupids bow. 

357 is a standard warm matte brown. My fav go too look is to pat this on the lid and lower lash line and blow it out into a soft hazy lived in look. Very runway, tired and olsen like. With a light hand can be used as a light bronzer and to fill in my brows. 

360 is an ash taupe brown. Contour for everything! Cheekbones, nose, chin, crease, temples and everywhere else! 

63 everyone is on the hunt for the perfect matte black. I do believe I've found it. Pigmented, buttery and gorgeous. Smokey eyes and liner at my disposal. 

Out of everything I use in my collection of eyeshadows this defiantly goes in my most used category. I'm going to feel very proud and also sad when I hit pan on these colours. You can find Inglot internationally and order it online. Here is Oz the pans are a third of the price of Mac eyeshadows and in my opinion are well worth the investment. Like Pokemon "Gotta Catch em' All!".




Gidget xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper