Review | L'oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer


I am a major advocate of primers. I love me a primer. SPF, mattifying, smoothing and luminizing. Out of all the primers I own and that's a lot, the Loreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer is probably my favourite. That is saying a lot because like I've said I own a lot of primers! 




Now Satin and Matte are my preferred finishes when it comes to a base. I'm still not a fan of the dewy finish and I probably never will be. I don't mind me a 'lit from within glow' and that's exactly what you can expect from this. The texture is silky and spreads quite far. Applying my base after this primer is always a breeze and for my thicker foundations I like to mix in a pump of this beauty to thin out the formulas, which works a treat with my M.A.C studio fix fluid. It truly is love with this little bottle.


Look at the finish! Now the price, is a tad up there. I have said before that Loreal can masquerade all it wants in the drugstore but the prices of some if not all of their products can rival any high end brand. Nonetheless I recommend this primer highly, not sure how it would sit with oilier skin types but that being said I think it's the finish that makes this a beautiful primer. I have heard it being compared to M.A.C's strobe cream but I don't own that so I couldn't tell you (it's on my wish list however). 


What's your favourite Luminizing Primer?



Gidget xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Blog Archive

FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Gidget Cooper